I'm not sure if it's the gray, cold weather or what. But today is one of those days when I'm having a difficult time getting focused enough to get things done. I have a "to do" list about 15 items long, and absolutely no motivation to do any of it. I'd rather sit and sip coffee with a book while the girls play upstairs with their little friends.
I didn't make it out for a run this morning - the early morning thunder and lightening kept me inside, safe and cozy and warm between the blankies. I have the idea that if I'd been able to get out there, I would been feeling energetic and perky right now.
Alas, I am not.
I think I'll spend a little time with "Brad", make myself a HUGE cup of coffee, and then start tackling that list. Maybe motivation will fall out of the sky and hit me in the head.....
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment