We are officially "homeschoolers".
I received confirmation in the mail today that my homeschooling registration for Emma has been received and accepted. Wow. On the one hand, it feels like a big deal, but on the other...it's life as usual in our house, for the most part.
I tried explaining recently to a friend of mine (who has no children of her own) about homeschooling, and how it's not really just about educating your children, but it's a whole philosophy of life. Homeschooling encompasses so many aspects of our lives. It's a way of life.
I understand that this way of life may not be for everyone, but I am glad that it is the path that we have chosen. I'm really excited to be here, "officially"....
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yippy! Congrats!
I'll have to wait one more year for that paper, and I realize more and more what that little paper allows you... such as getting teacher's discount! lol
Enjoy! And please, please update on how things are going with homeschooling!
Post a Comment