It's only been one week since you've entered my life, and I must confess that already I can not live without you. You are such a joy in my life and I'm so happy that we were able to find one another. Even though I know I shouldn't, I often find myself daydreaming about your sweet, smiling face, and your sleek, sexy exterior....
I think about you every day and often can not wait until we are able to spend time together.
You must be told how much joy you bring into my life. In the morning I wake up thinking about you, knowing that you will be there, waiting for me, eager to fulfill my needs. And yet you ask for nothing in return, only that I put your talents to good use. And put them to good use, I do.
I never imagined that I could I find true love in such an unlikely place, and yet, I have. I am thankful every day that we found one another, and I can only hope that our relationship will continue for many years to come.
I deeply apologize for the hostility and jealously that my husband has shown toward you. He obviously doesn't understand our connection and the bond that you and I have. I have discovered that it's useless to try and make him understand what we have with one another. I can only hope that he will curb his open acts of aggression towards you.
Quite frankly, it's no wonder that he feels so threatened by your presence. Not only are you sleek and sexy, but you have sent me to the throes of ecstasy that not even my partner of 10 years been able to manage..
Thank you, my dearest, for all that you do for me, for the joy that you bring, for the love that you bestow. I love you, Brad.
3 comments:
I wish you all the best! I'm sure you deserve one another. Teehee!
Freak!
this was a GREAT read. :) made me giggle. i am so happy for you two. :D
You truly are a nutcase!
That was one of the best, most creative blog reads I've read in a long time. I only wished I didn't see what you were talking about until the end. Now, THAT would have conjured up some gossip! ROFL
Post a Comment