The cold continues.
After the 3 1/2 hour nap yesterday afternoon, I went to bed at only slightly later than my regular bedtime. I slept another full 8 hours last night.
This morning I had plans to make it to the farmer's market and do our usual library visit. I managed a shower and to get dressed, but about 10 minutes before my departure time, my body gave up on me. I stayed home and napped for 3 hours while Chris took the girls out.
This afternoon I am feeling slightly perkier but I've given up hope on tomorrow's marathon. If I had another full day to recover - MAYBE I would be able to manage it, but as things stand now, I'm just not going to be able to summon up the energy.
I'm trying hard to accept that this is just the way things are. Maybe there's a lesson to be seen in this, who knows. Or maybe the universe just plain hates me.
All I do know at this point is that I need to get out and get myself some cough drops before bedtime tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's bad timing!
I hope you get better soon!
Post a Comment