* * *
Dear Sweetie:Your first semester is over! You've worked so hard these last 8 months and all of the hard work has paid off. I probably don't tell you enough how very proud I am of you. Making the decision to go back to school wasn't an easy one for us, but it felt right from the start, even despite the difficulties and the challenges that we have faced.
I know that over the last 8 months I haven't always been as supportive as I could and should have. I've been a little too focused on myself, and my own wants and needs, and for that, I am truly sorry. You know that I'm on the road to healing, and I sincerely hope that it has shown up lately in my support and love for you. Even when I haven't been showing it, I've always been behind you in this decision.
I've given up guessing any more what the future holds for us, but I know that as long as we have each other, then everything will be just fine. You're a great father, a wonderful husband, a terrific friend, and I am so fortunate that I have you in my life.
Thank you for being you.
No comments:
Post a Comment