It's one of those days when caffeine is pretty much the only thing keeping me going.
I've been having difficulty sleeping lately - less running means my back is acting up, causing sleep problems. Not seeing my hubby as much means that we stay up later than we should talking at night. Last night I woke up every hour and was plagued by bad dreams, which of course makes getting up early to go running pretty much impossible, which in turn aggravates my back. And that, of course, makes sleeping more difficult, which means I can't get up early in the morning to run....I'm caught in a vicious cycle right now. It's kind of depressing.
Today's plans include some yoga, which will hopefully help my back enough to allow me to get some better sleep. I'm going to try to get to bed at a decent hour so I'll be rested enough to get up early and run tomorrow.
I could really go for a professional massage right now. Sigh. If only I had the time for it. Seems like there's never time enough for anything some weeks. Time flies by in a flash. The summer is already half over and I don't even have any clear memories of it beginning.
Sorry, folks, I'm feeling a bit down today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
all you have to do is tyope the word coffee and i am up making a pot...
:)
Post a Comment