Sometimes accepting things - life, circumstances, people - is difficult for me.
I'm so used to trying to bend everything to my will in one way or another, that just sitting back and accepting the way things are is hard.
And yet, at the same time, I know that this is what I must do.
Some things I can change, but it is considerably less than I would like. One major thing that I can control is my own attitude. The way that I look at the world and those in it. I have to decide what things I'm able to live with, in any given situation or person, and what things I am not.
It's not an easy task for me.
But something tells me, strongly, that this is a direction that I need to move in my life.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment