Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Mean Business, Dammit!

I woke up this morning, despite too little sleep, feeling sense of purpose. Lazy summer days are over. It's time to get organized and get down to business. The fall always makes me feel like that - motivated for "fresh starts" and in the mode for getting things done.

The house is a disorganized shamble right now. The girls and I have spent much of the summer just doing our own thing. We weren't on any kind of a schedule or plan.

Today that changes. It's time to whip the house back into presentable shape, and get cracking on some of homeschooling projects.

No more Mrs. LazyBones.

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

Very freaky - so far this morning I've made Alex and I a very yummy breakfast, cleaned out the cat litter, washed up all the lunch and dinner dishes from last night (!) and did some work on the website. It's 8am!!! I never have anything done by 8am! I guess I mean business too!! :)