Ten years ago this very day was one of the most terrifying and yet happiest days of my lives.
Ten years ago I met Chris - in person. We'd known each other online for a couple of months, and on July 2, 1998, he came to the city I was living in so we could finally meet "for real".
Ten years ago, I found out that the man (boy, really) I'd been talking to for the last two months really was the person that he'd made himself out to be.
Ten years ago, although I wasn't entirely sure of it, my life began down a completely different path, a path that we have been on together ever since.
Ten years ago, I looked into a pair of beautiful brown eyes and allowed myself to fall completely in love.
And ten years later, I love him still.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so sweet!!! Congrats to you two!
Post a Comment