Friday, November 28, 2008

BAH!

I have laughed more in the last four days than I think in the four months before that. I have been laughing until my sides ache and my cheeks hurt. I have been laughing so much, in fact, that I'm finding myself staying up until much too late every night because I'm simply having too much fun.

And yet here I sit this morning, feeling like crap. Funny how life works, hmmm?

So the thing is, internets, I've met someone.

Wait....didn't I write that part already not that long ago???

Oh yeah, right...I did.

And it's happened. Again.

Uh....what?

Yeah. I've been spending the last 4 evenings until much too late chatting and laughing online with someone. I'm not even sure how it happened (although I'm sure HE'D be saying that it was **MY** fault), but there you go.

The more observant of my faithful readers will ask me, Sooooo.... what about H?

And what about H? Well....what about H, nothin', I suppose. He's still in my life, too...very much so.

Which is where I end up feeling like crap. No matter what happens in this situation, someone is going to end up getting hurt...and you know what? That sucks....big time. Geez. Some people can't find anyone, and here I am, with not one, but two men in my life. Two. And here I am, looking back and forth between the two of them, trying to make "pro and con" lists in my head(which, by the way, is utterly stupid because I know that the human heart doesn't work that way at all).

My God....when did my life become sitcom material, anyhow?

I gotta turn my brain off for a little while. It hurts.

Forgive me for being a little flip about this whole thing. If I don't laugh, I may well end up crying. And quite frankly, NO ONE needs to be dealing with that.

So for now, I must dance.


No comments: