No dice.
The pain woke me up repeatedly during my meagre four hours of sleep that I got last night. I didn't get to bed until disgustingly late, due to a lot of emotional turmoil that I'm going through. The last time I looked at the clock was 2:00 a.m. At 6:00 a.m., the neck pain was excruciating, not letting me sleep, so I just got up...it was the only thing I could do.
So now it's 8:30. I've had a hot hot hot shower, I've stretched, I popped some pills...it's not doing much. Turning my head very far in one direction or another is an
Incidentally I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, on an unrelated issue. I think it's time to talk toher about this, and at the very least get me something useful in the pain-killer department, much as I hate taking medication.
Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.
1 comment:
Any updates on the doctor's appointment about your neck? Let me know, maybe I can live vicariously through your journey of healing. ;)
Post a Comment