Thursday, November 27, 2008

***I'm not worthy***

Today I've got fear and doubt creeping in, big time. I've had a great few days, so many good things happening, a lot of positivity. I've been riding a "happy wave" for days now, and to be honest, it's surprising the hell out of me.

Of course, there's always that nagging little voice at the back telling me that it can't go on forever...that the bottom will fall out of it sooner or later.

Today that voice is louder than it usually is. Stupid voice.

I guess I'm very much feeling like I'm not worthy of the fabulous-ness that has somehow found me. Of course, I guess I've pretty much never really felt worthy of that. I suppose the fact that it's not here all the time any more is something to be grateful for.

It's really hard for me to just sit back and enjoy the good without thinking of the negatives that are attached to it. The older I get, the more I see that life is about opposites...yin and yang...and that it's impossible to have positive without some negative attached to it on the opposite side of the coin.

Frankly, it sucks.

1 comment:

Todd said...

You ARE worthy. So very much so. I think somewhere along the way, you may have forgotten that.

I may be biased in my opinion here, but I think you should simply be happy until you have a reason to be unhappy. Negatives will always be there, but until they out-weight the positives...there is nothing to really be unhappy about.

Right?

:)