Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Neck Update

So yeah...my doc and I had a chat about neck this morning when I went to see her.

Basically she said keep doing what I'm doing - hot showers/baths, gentle stretching, ibuprofen. She also gave me a prescription for some muscle relaxants (YAY!) and wants me to look into my medical coverage for massage and physio (which I know is minimal). So basically I'm left to "suck it up" until this flare up is over, and hope by the time I have another one, I'll have some good medical coverage of my own in place....

Today's been a bit better on the neck front anyhow. I'm hoping with all my might that I'm back in good working order for Friday's yoga class....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow. EVERYTHING hurts on me right now. So sick. I should do all that, even if my neck isnt hurt! Be better soon!