I hate mealtimes being a battle. Hate it.
Unfortunately, Molly is going through a phase where all she wants to eat are "peanutbutterandhoneysandwiches". When asked (and even when not asked) that is her response.
Moments ago, she came to me: "Mommy, I don't want what you made for dinner."
Pause.
"I want a peanutbutterandhoneysandwich."
"Molly, do you know what I'm making for dinner?"
"No."
No. She doesn't even know what I'm cooking, only that whatever it is, she doesn't want it. All I can say is, I guess I must make the best peanutbutterandhoneysandwiches in the world. Either that, or everything else I make is crap.
heh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Arrrg! I went through that after my mother in law left... all my boy wanted was KD or grilled cheese sandwiches, because gramma allowed him to eat ANYTHING he wanted....
After several weeks of fightting, he is now back to his normal non picky self... but the princess still doesn't eat meat. I don't know how I'm going to fix that one! ;) Maybe I should feed her meat in the cat bowl? ;)
Post a Comment