The fear is still there. I suspect that it will be for some time. But I am looking it square in the eye, feeling it all, and doing it anyway.
Fear has held me back too many times in my life. It's time for it to stop.
I realized that crashing and burning is a very real possibility....but I can't look that far ahead and allow that fear to hold me back. I'm either gonna be happy, or I'm gonna be sad, no matter what I decide to do.
The good news is that I am happy right now. Whatever the future may or may not hold, whatever difficulties I am currently experiencing in my life, there are some parts of it that are very good. I feel content. I look in the mirror and smile at the reflection, feeling like a woman who is starting to live, rather than just existing.
And sure, it's terrifying. But frankly, so is the alternative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment