This morning as the girls were getting ready to go to the pool with their Dad, Mo came to me, carrying a pair of underpants.
"Mama, I don't want these ones any more. We can get rid of them."
"Really, honey? Why not? Those undies are fine."
"It have Winnie the Pooh on them and I don't like Winnie the Pooh."
I was a bit suprised - this was certainly news to me.
"Really, honey, why not?"
"Wellllll.....him kinda weird."
"Weird?"
"Yeah....him always walking around with a shirt but no pants."
And hey - who am I to argue with THAT, really? If that's not a reason not to feel particularly comfortable around someone, well, I don't know what is.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
rofl!
That is HILARIOUS! High Five, girl! It's trues Pooh is kinda weird! ;)
dont even get ME STARTED on donald duck..
Post a Comment