Crap. That really sucks all around. It's just one job, though, and I get the impression you were very good at this kind of work when you did it. Have you tried applying at the old place yet? You did say you heard they'd prolly like to have you back, and at least it would be something to begin moving on with.
Meanwhile, wanna come have a cup of tea and a real chat sometime soon?
Tales from a grown-up woman learning how to be a kid again.
Why Kermit?
Kermit the Frog is my personal icon. For me, Kermit represents my inner spirit, my playfulness, my light, what I consider to be my true self. He represents self-confidence, spirit, spunk, intensity, creativity, joy, living in the moment...all the things that I once was before the world closed in and crushed it out of me.
This blog is not only about me finding more "Kermie" in my own life, but spreading the spirit of Kermit to as many people as possible.
1 comment:
Crap. That really sucks all around. It's just one job, though, and I get the impression you were very good at this kind of work when you did it. Have you tried applying at the old place yet? You did say you heard they'd prolly like to have you back, and at least it would be something to begin moving on with.
Meanwhile, wanna come have a cup of tea and a real chat sometime soon?
Love, A.
Post a Comment