Friday, December 5, 2008

Tit - for - Tat

So I chatted briefly this morning with H, and he made a specific point of letting me know that he's got not one, but TWO dates this upcoming week. With two different women.

I'm not going to lie, I'm not very happy about that. The thing is, I'm not in any kind of position to be unhappy about it. After all, I am spending the whole day tomorrow with T. I certainly don't expect to be able to do what I want, and not give him the same consideration in return.

Still....it sucks.

But realistically, he's just as entitled to finding happiness as I am....and honestly, finding someone "real", and making a real connection, instead of just a theoretical one, probably makes a whole lot more sense.

It's funny...if all of this makes so much sense, then I wonder why I still feel so shitty about it?

No comments: