Tales from a grown-up woman learning how to be a kid again.
Why Kermit?
Kermit the Frog is my personal icon. For me, Kermit represents my inner spirit, my playfulness, my light, what I consider to be my true self. He represents self-confidence, spirit, spunk, intensity, creativity, joy, living in the moment...all the things that I once was before the world closed in and crushed it out of me.
This blog is not only about me finding more "Kermie" in my own life, but spreading the spirit of Kermit to as many people as possible.
4 comments:
mee mee mee!!
yeah i remember having taped this song about 10 times on a cassette wayyyyyyyyyyy back when and then listening to it before i went to sleep...
daydreaming about boys...
:)
Oh heck yes! LOL Frisco and Felicia baby! LOL
Quietly raises hand in the corner...
...but I'll deny it to anybody outside of this blog post.
:-P
good gawd... (hand raised) add me to the pile (red faced)
:)
Post a Comment